Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Itching Eyes At Night

PurpleFairyLiz

face before:

Starting from a face I do not like the eyebrows and hair, eyes and mouth bearable, I like the nose and skin. As for the make-up is unnecessarily pomalowałaś all eyes pencil, and the shadows in the left eye you could combine smoothly. Cheeks painted herself a little better; p My Rating: 5 / 10

face after:

the first time in a long time I used a black eye-liner, accidentally also painted the inside corner of eye pencils. Overall I'm happy with the makeup had to be a blue-violet and the silver went. You had red lipstick on those lips, however, painted look so ugly imposed instead of lip gloss. I like the whimsical look: D

costume before:

is nice, simple but everything fits together. In your dress only zmieniłabym chain and hid the black strapless blouse underneath. My rating: 7 / 10
















Dress by:

Agrh: D Your doll looks very dark, and every ordinary dress just does not fit. I decided So make anything longer, more suitable to the image. She stepped out of the bottom Tousled kieca Glanów gray with the company, and that the head of the horns were to be .. There seems to know but now I can not remove this bar from there. Without bags or anything because I found that in such a dress your doll necessarily have to be closed in some high tower, bag and there it is of no avail: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment