Thursday, February 3, 2011

For Sale Sports Pal Canoe

Marta9820

face before:


Took one of my favorite elements of the face. Unfortunately, I do not like their location, namely the lips and eyebrows are too high. As for makeup, then I think you could try to better his performance. Because the colors are matched very well, but their way of imposing terrible. They look blocky: to My rating: a / 10 FACE copied from HIBISKUSKA!


face after:

makeup I tried to match the outfit created by me, so it is similar to the shades made by you. Imposed on the lips of two types of lipsticks, first and then the fleshy pink. Eyelids painted brown, nutty, cocoa, beige and white shadow. Cheeks very slightly indicated, several pudrami. Diastema teeth and his head adorned with sunglasses.


costume before:

I have mixed feelings about your outfit. On one side is correct, on the other, something I feel does not fit. I think this wine mismatched jacket. I would advise you to also take those socks. My Rating: 5.5 / 10


Dress by:

First write that captivated me the contents of your wardrobe. Very nice working with her. Do you have a lot of clothes, but it is the same wonders. I created a toned-down styling in shades of brown and beige. Bottom of dress consists of 3 skirts, while top of the two shirts and skate. Lovely head wore a beret, and the legs are decorated with two pairs of pins and a bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment