Monday, February 7, 2011

Wattage Of Padestal Fan

Tools13

descriptions will be extremely tight today, it does not feel too well and I do not have too much to the head.


face before:

Your face is certainly original, but it does not look nice. I do not like a face that chose, and I do not like their layout. Makeup is as careful for what plus. My rating: 4 / 10.


face after:

I do not know whether it is better than before, but no well. I tried to match the face to the outfit. ObrysowaƂam eyes painted black crayon and ink lengthening. Imposed on the lips of two shades of red lipstick. I understand if not everyone is styling will appeal.


costume before:

It is simple, but I think I like it. But the dress is absolutely not fit into your face. I do not like this dress. My Rating: 5.5 / 10


Dress by:

I am happy with what I came out. To create this dress I used a white masthead, two pairs panty hose (replacing trousers), three bars, two pairs of shoes, scarves, purses, chains, suspenders, hat and two sliders (?) DIY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment