Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tamil Kavithai In Wedding

Doda.Stardoll13

face before:
I love the nose, eyes and eyebrows are fine, but here it looks tragic. I hate the hair and mouth. Mole and the color of lipstick are terrible, fufu. Your Dollka reminds me of a wet rat. 0 / 10, I'm sorry.

face after:
Due to the fact that you only have three beauty products: ink, black eyeliner and pink lipstick, makeup is practically no. At the water line did notch a white eyeliner, and eyelashes slightly wytuszowałam. Lips natural color, I added the hair braid.

Dress before:
Also here is terrible. Definitely do not dress, tights in leopard in general can not work. The shoes are in order. 0.5 / 10

Dress by:
miracle that something did. Half of your closet is darmówki from which nothing could be done. It turned out what came of it. I must confess - I do not like. However, perhaps it is better than before. We are happy here would give other shoes, but only as a fairly well-matched.


0 comments:

Post a Comment