Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How To Make A Greywater Reedbed

Demi114

face before:
It's just awful. I hate those eyes and eyebrows, lips bearable, though I bestow their affection, nose, like most, yes. Lenses and unspecified something with Sunny Bunny definitely can not work. Hairstyle is okay, but not here. 0.5 / 10

face after:
makeup I tried to match the outfit. I used a purple shade of blue, and all that posiadałaś. Eyelash wytuszowałam only slightly at the bottom. Lips left the natural color in the middle I added a little lip gloss. Zacieniowałam eyebrows black, changed to a shorter hairstyle.

costume before:
JC I love shoes and I guess so. Pants look like you're zszyła bag and founded the Doll sweater is nice, but definitely not in the styling. Fuel to the fire dolała this terrible hat. Half a point for the shoes, half a sweater. 1 / 10

Dress by:
I worked very well with your wardrobe, I had no problem with the creation of styling. The things I made wieelu cobalt-black-gray dress. No bags, because I did not find adequate leg wore black stiletto heels. / Metamorphosis I did some time ago, so Doll looks different.


0 comments:

Post a Comment