Friday, February 4, 2011

Molecular Energy Lab Ap Bio

Magda05555

face before:

your MeDoll in itself is not anything I like. You picked a terrible facial features, but about make-up did not even mention. The way of powder to impose even more bold face. The eyes are painted very sloppily and in addition crappy. My Rating: 2 / 10.


face after:

It was very hard to create something "cool." You have very few cosmetics, and also hampered the work of my face elements. I figured what is seen, with the result, I am not happy. Face wrapped the haircut here, which gently covered her round face shape. The eyes painted blue and black ink, and a black shadow and lipstick. Gleam in her eye hid under two moles.


costume before:

is correct. The only thing the trailer is a non-matching jacket. I'll skip the fact that it is terribly empty and there is nothing to judge. A similar suit has 3 / 4 stardoll'a. My Rating: 6.5 / 10


Dress by:

You have some cool clothes, but unfortunately only "a little". I put together for you in black and gold tunic and jeans combined with ankle boots. The whole outfit is composed of many elements, so I will not describe in detail. Perhaps most of you are missing here handbags, or any head covering, but unfortunately there is no agnate found nothing in the closet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment