Thursday, January 27, 2011

Purgstall Highland Games

kinderekX33

Warz before:
Care Items are okay, I like nerdy, but I can not work. If you do not like haircut, do not like I mole. Eyebrows you set far too high. Nicely pomalowałaś cheeks, eyes a little bit crooked, but it is okay. Lip gloss does not look nice here. 6 / 10

face after:
lowered eyebrows and lips, a shorter hairstyle changed. Eyes painted black shadow, then brown and gold. Eyelash wytuszowałam black inks, stressed the cheeks, lips left in natural color.

costume before:
Like everything's OK, but to me This outfit does not appeal. I like these shoes, jacket and tights, a bag, it is okay. The worst thing in this set are shorts, bleh. 2.5 / 10

Dress by:
I put your MeDoll flowered dress, I added a lot of layers underneath. On a white blouse, belt, shoes and handbag in the same color. Well, that's enough.


0 comments:

Post a Comment