Monday, January 17, 2011

Hair Salon: Opportunitiesanalysis

gockor

face before:

Regardless of the nose, I can say that I like all the elements of the face that you chose. Eyebrows umiejscowiłaś far too high. At the mouth too much błyszczyku nałożyłaś, which look very artificial. Makeup I like the medium, namely, the colors look interesting, which połączyłaś, but the way it does not fit me nałożyłaś (Ie, negligent) . My rating: 8 / 10.


face after:

started from the shift of the eyebrows and eyes. Imposed on the eyelids purple, black and white shadow, and the entire eye from outer corner obrysowałam black kredką.Policzki dabbed two pudrami. Painted lips gradually: first, a brown, fleshy and then lipstick. I chose one of the most beautiful hairstyles on stardoll.


outfit before:

your dress I like, although it is not too complicated. Shoes are a little przekombinowane, but not especially bother me. The only thing the trailer is a handbag and a necklace. I would advise you to change them. My rating: 8 / 10.


outfit after:
I am happy with what I came out. I made you blue-black bufiastym dress hem. In fact, I do not know what could be described more here .. Hmm, was fur skirt, black skirt and jacket. Top of dress is a blue belt and tunic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment