Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Beli Kitchenaid Mixer

Kennedy890

do not like screenshots in the current beauty salon.

face before:

I begin to think new synonyms for the word ugly. First, eyes and eyebrows are too high, the nose and the mouth is asking for pink. Skin and hopeless, and this haircut does not fit you. Make-up, of course, a shadow so well I'm on it, and instead give the lens you could just pick a better color of the iris. In addition to the shape of paragraphs zmieniƂabym everything. My rating: 1 / 10

face after:

assume that it is not better but I tried to. Mindlessly covered my result my fun eye pencils haircut but it didn't work out ... I felt like I painted a child. Ass, ass-.-!
costume before:
your outfit is simple and boring. I would advise to change either up or down because the styles do not match. On the other hand, seeing your wardrobe does not have expected something better. My rating: 2 / 10

















Dress by:
Try to understand me, both in face and dress. Some of the doll is hard to "change." Loose
stage outfit for shopping at the mall by the beach oh yes he sees it my imagination: D That green is the head scarf, which is linked to a bun or pony is also seen in my imagination. As the shoes stick out a little strange to them przypasowaƂam pendant made of hanging lights. Tada .. C

0 comments:

Post a Comment