Monday, January 17, 2011

Tamil Marriage Invitation Content In Tamil

kasia5400

face before:

We do not like the look of your MeDoll. It's all thanks to ill-chosen nose and mouth. If the remaining elements of the face, eyes like the most. The rest of the abolition, but do not admire. Make-up also I do not like, because it is terribly sloppy. You could add a little White, or any other pencils, and a little shade. My rating: 4 / 10.


face after:

(metamorphosis I made a day earlier. Fortunately, only changed the nose). I am not entirely convinced that when it comes to makeup. It's all because of my mouse, which has been going crazy recently: c You do not have too many cosmetics, which also made it difficult for me to work. Well, what came out came out. I hope that is tolerable.


outfit before:

I do not like your outfit. Pomieszałaś too many colors. I think you should give up black accessories, and replace them with some soft, soothing colors (ie beige, brown). I think that is all done very sloppily, which confirms the position of dresses. My Rating: 3.5 / 10


outfit after:

Although you have quite a lot of clothes, but believe me it was very difficult to figure out something with them (it took me until two days: o). Top of the costume consists of a brown shirt / jacket and skirt, and the masthead of a similar cut. I made pants with black opaque tights and tubes. At his feet lie two pairs of shoes, and brown hat on his head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment