Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tn Registration Guideline Value 2010

girlklaudyna

face before:


Bad, bad, ugly. Skin, mouth, eyes, false eyelashes, lenses, earrings, hair - out! Very unfavorable mix of everything that I do not like the SD card. Eye makeup also an interesting idea but it might not look nice. My rating: 1 / 10.

face after:

You little cosmetics which was evident in total. Made up for the lack of black crayons inks and eyeliner, eye on this model can be a little fun. For makeup I used blue, purple, maroon and black shadows and light pink lipstick. Because you fit almost any hairstyle I put in the draw, I think the braids can be.

costume before:

First (after reduction of your doll, p) in the eye threw my shoes as dobrałaś to this outfit. I tell them, definitely not, at least with those tights. These gloves are pretty cheesy and sleazy supplement, and this in itself kombinezonik (?) Is a bit low do not you think? So swap pantyhose, added a bag (unless you have some), she took off her gloves, and maybe something imposed on her shoulders. My rating: 3 / 10 (I repeat, is: d)













Dress by:

niepocieszana But when I was in your closet with the only extras I saw shoes. But the clothes you're quite interesting, but not very comfortable to links. Departed somewhat from the elegant costumes and I put on something more party-, brought together several skirts and red dress. Only if these shoes fit .. You have no bar: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment