Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Why Does Alabama Jersey Always Have The Number 12

minio11

face before:
elements of the face and hairstyle definitely a plus, eyebrows do not mind me here, but I do not like them. I like your tattoo created by c:. Make-up .. hm .. not bad, but your resource cosmetics counted for something better, at the mouth too much błyszczyku nałożyłeś. I do not like the peppers here and fake eyelashes. 5 / 10

face after:
I made the make-up in warm shades of oranges and pinks. Eyelash strongly wytuszowałam, eyes obrysowałam in the outer corners of black crayon, and in the inner corner I added these two colors. Dabbed pink cheeks, lips umalowałam orange.

costume before:
I see a "szpan" LE "and" Hot Buys'ami. You have done very nice boots, a bag is fine, pants bearable, this is probably the end of praise. I do not like this coat, shirt and headband, or whatever it is. 3.5 / 10

Dress by:
I put together a loose set for you. I had a lot at the disposal of the above LE and Hot Buysów, and how you can see nothing of them I made. I put your pants and jeans Doll wywiniętymi legs, for that long black coat and a black blouse with white trim. The additives chosen a chimney, a hat and a white handbag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment