Saturday, January 22, 2011

Motorcycle Layaway Ga

daniellecraig17

face before:


Actually, your doll looks always the same. The same color hair, same eyebrows, which I changed, still the same manner of painting the lips and eyes. Not taking this into account it is rather average. I would give a different hairstyle. My rating: 4 / 10

face after:


(Met I made some time ago because doll is "old" elements of the face) until you have black and white shadow! : D Still, I wanted to show you that not only in black and your doll looks about the hairstyle I chose to cover the eyebrows, and sunglasses pushed the nose made the doll has a sexy look - unless p And it's anything.

costume before:

I do not like. Kind of an interesting combination: winter jacket with a long dress, but it does not appeal to me. Definitely zmieniłabym kiecę to something else, because the mountain looks quite pretty. My Rating: 5 / 10
















Dress by:

I'm not surprised you thought for a long time do not change clothes. You have a horrible wardrobe, approaches to the metamorphosis of clothes I was probably the sixth This dress is actually the result of give up and believe that it looks better without the tights. I havent a matching bag so it is like it is and there is nothing to write much more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment