Friday, March 11, 2011

Where To Buy A Longboard In Toronto

Elena6573

Breaking a 15-day: p

face before:

Whenever you visit has always haunted me Your smiley. Make-up could be do not know how compelling but you face a terrible system. Nose and mouth are much too high. After all, I like how you chose each item. Make-up is trivial. I guess only the cheeks and hair save overall look c: My Rating: 5 / 10


your doll facial metamorphosis probably did a month ago: D you looked just a reminder:
face after:
I regret very much that if you had darker skin. I honestly do not remember what drove me while painting dollki so I do not quite know how to describe it: D It reminds me of a participant in the contest dance - so much: d

costume before:

your doll completely lost all proportion in this outfit. Perhaps the most strikes me the lack of neck. I think przekombinowałaś, zmieniłabym up because the dress and scarf somehow an average match. Shoes too. No bags somehow does not bother you very much. Overall, even I like it. My rating: 7 / 10















Dress by:

's why, through which many do not add it - Outfit. I have them just do not know how to create ... What you have prepared a loose set consisting of rozpikselowanych trousers, blouses, wide belt and a cool skate. Weird shoes on his feet in the role of additives hat, sunglasses and bracelet. I do not know how else to describe it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment