Friday, March 11, 2011

Mallika Mysore Blue Film

jaVka97

face before:
face and hair as most of it! Uwieelbiam red hair color \u0026lt;3 Mejkap I do not like, there will be no transition between the shadows, his cheeks look dirty. Lip color in order. Mole me a little teasing. 4 / 10

face after:
lipstick lips painted black, because no other I did not fit. The eyes painted blue pencil, a light blue shadow and eyeliner the same color. At the water line I added a white crayon. I changed to a shorter hairstyle and its color is not changed.

costume before:
I like this jacket and shoes, shirt also in order. Skirt I do not like, certainly not in this zestawie.Nie know what they are doing the smoke here. The top and bottom are completely different. I miss here some bags. 2.5 / 10

Dress by:
have created for you regular set, which is eager to włożyłabym at each other in real life. I put your doll a brown leather jacket with tassels, underneath the flowery, a loose blouse and a clear tube. I put shoes on my feet from Campbell, and the boots are not the Decades, which I hid under my pants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment