Sunday, March 27, 2011

Menstrua Bicycle Garage

Untitled

As you probably noticed Maalinowe experiencing a "light" crisis. After the last stop a few things have changed. Blog got a new heading, as we grew up with two wonderful, creative person. Unfortunately, the same number of designers had to say goodbye. Monica and Phil left the blog. After this loss was not MaalinoweMetamorfozy been the same since it was LadyGaga_144 aka Philip was an icon of this page. So I think you should be surprised by our message.

MaalinoweMetamorfozy Blog is closed and it is a decision not to appeal

now very, very much and even more I wanted to thank all the stylists who worked for this blog, and without which I never miss out such a great reputation .


-Monica
-Ola
-Matilda
-Sylvia
-Veronica

And the biggest thanks to the founders of the blog and the undisputed master of stylization of the site Stardoll.com werbelek ...
Philip and Carol

I also thank those who supported the blog, commented on our metamorphosis and have been with us even in difficult moments. Let me mention a few nicks

- BEATKA
- Trinnyty
- lo0la777
- Bella.996
- Ewanilla
- BeleVile
- pedrosia
- Tola .. xD
- Elcias
(The order does not matter)

Okay, I will not be more prolonged. Shall I just write a farewell.

: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment